Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Kind Of Doctor Does A Panniculectomy

Lady in red

has finally arrived weekend .. But sin is not even got the sun! .. I miss her to death some real light and I do not know how to do! ..
My new work instead of going very well! .. my head is so passionate and I glad that when I get home I still work.
Well then I think .. if I did scrupulously let alone something that made me sick to do something like that but I'm passionate about!

long time ago, more or less when I started this blog, I created the book on Saturday dedicated to fashion a star .. and every Saturday I worked at a particularly fashionable, and to her wardrobe!
So now not only have every intention of resuming this heading .. but I would also add some other ideas related to the post parade with a theme.

Today for example I thought of dedicating it to a color .. the RED!
So I made a virtual tour to the most famous fashion designer (spring-summer 2011) and I selected the red dresses that I liked more! What do you think? .. Do you like the idea?
1 Christian Dior. Giorgio Armani 2. 3 Giorgio Armani. 4 Giorgio Armani (.. King George King George is always!).
5 John Galliano. 6 Lanvin. 7 Marc Jacobs. 8 Moschino. 9 Moschino. 10 Sonia Rykiel. 11 Sportmax. Valentino 12.
13 Versace. 14 Versace. Yves 15 Saint Laurent. 16 Zac Posen. 17 Zac Posen. 18 Marras.

What would you like to see next Saturday? .. There is a character that you like talking to you? ..
In case any of you had lost a few particulars in respect of post have a look here , here , here and here.
Happy Saturday!
Pics by Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment