Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pittsburgh Storage Facility Auctions

Update

Last Sunday, if I had avoided going to the demonstration against the nano now I probably still have my wallet, my papers and all my cards! .. Yes, without my noticing it someone so handsome shoved his hand inside my warm bag and did a bit of self-service! .. Luckily there were only 10 pounds .. at least one, but the whole rigmarole of the notification and shuttled between the embassy and police station I did not handle anyone! FUCK whoever you are!

But talk about something else that is better!

Sunday if not for this little problem I spent a wonderful afternoon! .. After I do not know how old I meet my old friend who lives in London since time immemorial! We lost touch many years ago (I mean high school) and incredibly few days ago I received a mail with his fb.
hold them again and talk for an entire afternoon was like drinking fresh water, like coming home. And London was more beautiful than ever!

E 'from yesterday instead of around like a top .. I work in a lot of things to do, including the description of an entirely new collection, the photo shoot and the fashion week in London that begins on Friday, I do not know what to do first.
The thing that worries me most right now is the organization during the parades or almost alone, especially because I do all the photo and more attend the Exhibition, where I interview emerging designers.
The problem is that I've never done and I do not think my head will have time to explain to me how I have to move! .. Imagine her head is already at the fashion shows in Milan! .. aahhhhhh
But I'll .. as when a few days ago I asked: "write a piece on New York Fashion Week? .. .. and I sure why not? ..
I had absolutely no idea how to set the thing .. luckily did not need anything in depth! .. The next time you could send me straight to New York in order to have a clearer idea of \u200b\u200bwhat to write .. What do you say .. good idea no?

With the excuse of the beginning of the festival of San Remo, I thought I'd post photos of the sketches of the clothes they wear Belen Rodriguez and Elisabetta Canalis.



0 comments:

Post a Comment