Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Post Wedding Breakfast Invite Wording

Nippon my mind

Yesterday I stayed at home the night before because I was sick with a stomach ache .. for once I had decided to cook something more elaborate .. I paid it all! ..
So yesterday morning I was afraid another attack of nostalgia for the "bathroom" .. I prefer to take precautions and stay warm in bed!

Two days ago I got my pass for the shows .. I'm so anxious! .. can not wait to come on 18! .. Of course sometimes I do disturbed by nostalgia for Italy, my home and all that I left them .. but luckily I pass and I pretend that I do not live in one room, all my things away and that basically I'm here to try to do everything in Italy would have been unthinkable at least!

evening hanging out on the internet I also found out that my head is a former ballerina of the Scottish Ballet and former actress and former wife of a famous English comedian ..!
doing this job for only seven years and in that short time has almost made a small fortune by opening stores in the nooks and corners of Scotland!
The shop is often visited by actresses, showbiz and even some members of the Royal Family .. I swear I could not believe my eyes .. But it is!
Who knows what from here to find out soon! .. maybe that is also cousin of the man of my dreams, Matt Bellamy, then ask him to tie me to the store for more .. in fact I do stuff so that I use as a mannequin from here to eternity! : O)

But 'nuff said .. I promised that I would show you the photos I took last Saturday at the Barbican in During the exhibition 30 Years Of Fashion Japanese !
Unfortunately I was forbidden to photograph but by a good Italian .. some of them in secret and without flash I did the same!
What do you think? ..
E 'was a wonderful trip in the history of avant-garde Japanese fashion .. and I enjoyed like crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment