Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Order Fake Mustaches Online From In On

Things you need to know!

I apologize for this "improper" use of the blog, but all must know certain things and remember not to laugh especially when it is not the case: DDD


Well EVERYBODY KNOW that in the tale of Pinocchio was the snail, that's right, and with the "L" capitalized, and not merely in the film or theater, but in the same Collodi's original story!
So that in future no one can do "bad figures in Fabio", this is the authoritative test!
This is the site that gives the whole book: www.linguaggioglobale.com/Pinocchio/


And Chapter 29 we find the following text (the rest of the post):
Wait, wait, finally after half an hour it opened a window on the top floor (the house was four plans) and Pinocchio saw a large lean Snail, who had lit a small lamp on his head, who said:
"Who is it now?"
"Is the Fairy home?" asked the puppet.
"The Fairy is asleep and does not want to be awakened, but who are you?"
"It's me!"
"Who me?"
"Pinocchio."
"Who Pinocchio?"
"The puppet, in what is home with Fairy."
"Ah, I see." said the Snail "Wait there, you now go down and you open it immediately."
"Hurry, for charity, I am dying from the cold. "
" My boy, I am a snail and snails are never in a hurry. "


Etc. .. etc. ... you can read from you!


Kisses to all!


Rossana

0 comments:

Post a Comment