Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Businesses Donate To Schools

Vintage fair

Since I started working for Fifi, usually dedicated to the events on Saturday.
Usually if I do I always look for one that has some relevance to what I do, whether it be photography, painting, music or any other form of art .. catapult me \u200b\u200bif I'm inspired! ..
So last Saturday I found on holy Time Out the monthly appointment with the Vintage and its fair !
I also had the good fortune to be held at two subway stops from my house so I equipped with Canon and they are playing!
arrived on the spot but I got the surprise of having to bitter syrup, if I ever wanted to enter, a line which no one could see the end!
Luck would have it eventually got to the cash input costs only a pound .. really cheap .. no?
The show was staged in a bowling alley in the 50's style as much as the music, and even two little bar attached, ready to pin up my hair with lots of curls and folds old style!
The rest was swarming with original and elegant vintage clothes, furs, colorful scarves, bags, shoes and Oltro yet to form a long, long list!
While working at all I take pictures I have donated two scarves I fell in love at first sight ..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment