Friday, February 11, 2011

1970 Arctic Cat Mini Bike Parts

Clouds

two days that I try to write something without But never find the inspiration, idea, desire, image fits .. and I know why.
When I feel confused I can not concentrate.
Just yesterday on the phone with a friend of mine said that I feel like I'm on a raft in the middle of the ocean with waves of annoying that make me throw a side to side.
If I think about my future I can not see me. It 's a continuous work in progress .. Who would have thought that my existence, from almost flat calm, it would become a turning unpredictable?
My internship is going on even if something sometimes puzzle me ..
My head is always super busy so do not ever find the time for me to do new things. It will be that in the previous work I was always so busy doing 8000 things at once now that I think of the time not to work.
The good news is that my final pass for the shows has arrived and all beyond at least one thing is sure! ..
When should I prepare an article on New York Fashion Week and a list of questions to ask to meet with emerging designers during fashion shows and instead of two days I feel as empty, without ideas and without pressure.
Mark has dancing in something that might actually thrown into a completely different and from a certain point of view I hope it can be achieved.
"What?" people might wonder .. "Now that you live in London and do a job very close to what you dreamed of doing?"
The fact is that I do not know where this experience will ferry and camped especially hate to hear, I hate to live in a room that is so beautiful. To have a nice little house in London the figures and you have to spend crazy until I earn can not afford it because we pay a mortgage in Italy.
Rather than go to live in an ugly house I prefer to stay where I am .. not to feel but never really in place.
's why I hope that this new project is successful .. although inevitably lose what I believe to be materializing here. I wonder if we could see a little light in the midst of this mass of clouds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment