Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vitamins And Minerals In Guinness

London Fashion Week - Autumn/Winter 2011-12

finally re-emerged after days of delirium! .. I believe if I tell you that every night I promised myself "I write a post tonight" .. and of course always ended up collapsing like a cooked pear?
But today I got the commitment and so I was able to finally choose which images to publish and give it a more or less acceptable!
My week is crazy Friday began the first day of London Fashion Week. So, as you saw from the previous post, minimal look and a camera on his shoulder I ran to Somerset House .
say that the whole atmosphere of the event was not outline a new visa which last September I went to take a look and took some pictures, but the pass this time I had it for employment purposes has given me the opportunity to get right into the showroom set up by emerging designers and not .. and it was a galvanizing!
beautiful dresses .. often unrealistic to wear but undoubtedly choreographed!
I tell you already that next season will be much, skulls, studs and cuffs of fur.

But the real fun is obviously to get on the street and photograph everything that moves!
.. Outside it was a deadly cold stoic but I've endured just to capture the madness of cert'uni class and elegance to others.
Saturday it poured and I have refused to peck andarmi Sunday but I have a definite influence the rest of jelly 'exhibition that I had lots of fun!
I did a lot of pleasure to personally meet designers from all over the world, some of which are also offered by Fifi Wilson as the lovely Elizabeth Lau .
As soon write a post about you and your collection .. too cute!
I saw two shows in real time, even if only on the big screen made me mad and that Osman and Burberry Prorsum .
I also met two famous fashion blogger, Laura Fantacci of Wearing It Today and Carrie Harwood of Wish Wish Wish which were kindly made to portray!

One of those two games could trigger something very interesting in a few months .. but at the moment I can not tell you more!

Today I had to take stock of the situation at work with regard to all the material collected and wrote a first article .

Before leaving I wanted to thank you very much and with all my heart for the compliments and the support you have given me with your messages .. you can not even imagine how important it is for me!
But slowly pass by every one of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment