Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Velicity Von Whikipedia

patience you cut the head

think, look more than a month to finish the first Ferrania mounted on my yashica small.
with patience I think the last three shots, depending on the mood I put stock in the FR-1 and go out.
and I can return home without having advanced a pose.

thought: how many of the photos that I see around me, Hosanna, autopromosse, exposed, overexposed on the walls of the premises, museums, on the pages of journals, photo books, how many would have his head cut off by the patience that no longer exists?

is wonderful that thanks to the digital revolution also I may be able to afford to get close to the wonderful world of photography, but.
but never forget even for a moment that this is a Protoform photography.

tangible process that was part of photography and t'impediva to say 'Here's my photo!' until they had completed all the necessary operations, without which the picture itself was not over, that made it possible to think of it before shooting.
and who looked the world behind the lens was much more attentive, he was patient with the details and time, the time of photography.

thought, by more than a month I try to allow for development at home, I look for a scanner I can afford and many other things that require me to be patient, but I'm excited.

do not know if I could explain in words the thoughts of today.

certain is that I see around very few photographs.
sin, we are in the era of 'anything is possible', but we do not apply with patience!

sorry if I repeat myself, from one platform to another, but boh.

and balances are also to start: new round, new race!

0 comments:

Post a Comment