Monday, January 24, 2011

How Long A Fire Extinguisher Lasts

Sophisticated zen

Today i'll take you to a very zen clothes shop.. the owner is a Japanese designer that for the last few years has created collections defined by the use of essential lines.
Her name is Sally Scott

Today I'll get in a typical store zen .. not for nothing that the designer is Japanese, and recently to create dedicated collections of essentials!
Her name is Sally Scott .




A random snapshot of Some of her spring-summer collection 2011.

A vision of a few random pieces of his spring / summer collection 2011.
Additions in a classic photo shoot ..

and more canon photo ..


But I like her simple sophisticated style!
I like his style .. simple but sophisticated!

Tomorrow I'm back to work after the break .. Paris
Tomorrow I go back to work after two days off in Paris ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment