Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ps2 Eye Logitechcamera

Ham & Eggs

It's Been Some Time That I've wanted to go in this tiny place .. and finally yesterday, me and my husband Went there and found the last free table!

It's been a while that I wanted to eat at this little place .. and finally yesterday my husband and I went and we also managed to find the last free table!

Leila's Shop is a fantastic and cozy place Where You can sit and Have a relaxing meal.

Leila's Shop is a fantastic and intimate place where you can sit and eat your meal in a truly relaxing.
It's like Entering into a large kitchen with wood tables Some big .. The staff are friendly and easy going and you feel at home!

It 's like entering a large kitchen with large wooden tables .. the staff is friendly and quiet and you feel like at home!

If you do not expect too much and you're fine with a simple plate of ham and eggs this really is the right place to Spend Some Time ..

If you do not have many demands and settle for a simple fried eggs and ham, then this is really the place to spend a few pleasant hours ..
Leila's Shop
17 Calvert Avenue
Shoreditch, London
E2 7JP

} {All pics by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment