Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Many Miles Can I Put On My Dodge Caravan

The closet room


If there is one thing that I love are the images that portray clothes hangers or shelves full of shoes and bags .. are, for me, like a magnificent view .. for the same reason I love pictures of closets organized! .. Let's face .. each of us could make a wish futile probably would like to have a whole room to devote to your fully categorized and sorted clothes!

certainly never get to the excesses of Anna Dello Russo which has said to have two apartments, one next to another one of which is used only for clothes and her four thousand pairs of shoes .. Crazy!

Yesterday I met my new colleague, a very pretty English girl with whom we have already scheduled a couple of interesting things to do absolutely! ..
Yesterday my head sent the request to get us a pass for the shows .. when I received the mail directly from London Fashion Week Team which has under consideration the request .. I had tears in his eyes with delight!
This will generally be a very intense period, came an entirely new collection and we begin to describe all items and then think about the shooting .. I can not wait to start!

Ok now over and out if you do not be late for work!
A dock at all ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment