Friday, January 28, 2011

Graduate Chapter Alpha Kappa Alpha Intake

Keira forever

In these two days I have not even had a little time to devote to the blog in the way I wanted and reduces me always to write and publish something in half an hour before going to work!
So looking for some idea in a hurry, I suddenly remembered that I had saved some pictures and I liked them so much!
These images, depicting a charming Keira Knightley, are part of a photo shoot for Vogue .. She is one of my favorite actresses and when I saw it the first time I fell in love madly in Love Actually!
This service by Ellen von Unwerth then I find it really amazing.
Why can not I find the time to write here? .. because often I think of what I write on the blog site for which work .. and it is not always easy to find interesting topics that will then have a much greater profusion of my little personal space!
In addition I have to write in English and then, at least not until I speditissima, always takes me a while to be sure it is perfect.
why the post yesterday and today are only in Italian .. I miss the time your material!: O)

Fortunately, today is Friday this week .. just flew!
plans for the weekend? .. I still nobody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment