Thursday, March 17, 2011

Starting Time Of Midnight Hot

Workaholic

Here I am! The answer that came as expected .. and more than one response was a proposal ... But really I ask you to forgive me if I can still to be more comprehensive than this ..! I will be in the coming days .. promised promised!

Yesterday was my second day on Tuesday also boutiques alone and everything went pretty well!
I'm working like crazy from morning to evening, from Monday to Sunday to put an entirely new collection online and to date 80% is already available!
fact if you want to look you will find a lot of things really tasty .. www.fifiwilson.com
Today, fortunately, I only 4 hours from my intern after which I will be off until Saturday .. day where I will work again in boutique!
Last night before closing time has passed an Italian girl, a stylist interested in a work by Fifi. We talked quite a bit and I for the first time the other side .. I felt strange and lucky for what I found with my own strength and with a little luck!
Two weeks since I stopped a moment, I worked again but the truth is that when you do a job you like you'll never tire of it .. despite the sore feet!

Today is also the anniversary of the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy and I am sorry not to be "home" to celebrate but I'm close with my heart .. always proud to be Italian .. in spite of everything!
And you do this long weekend?
Now run away and leave you with pictures of this beautiful apartment .. modern but stylish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment