Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paid In Full Check Verbiage

Getting better..

Yesterday I stayed at home because the torticollis did not give me respite .. This morning I
it still hurts but I really have to go to work because next Saturday I will do my first day at work (pagato!!) boutique in Chelsea and these days I will have to be indoctrinated on how to manage it all! .. I will be alone and we are a bit anxious! ..
E 'that sometimes the customers do not know what questions unlikely to be answered .. type:
"I live here why this is frayed?" ..
or "what are they made these earrings?" ..
"But this bracelet as a close?" .. or even
"what are these two hooks?" ..
and then I would cry soooooooo NOT !!!!!

vabbeh But do not worry .. I'll make it! .. I hope!

These days my husband and I are waiting for a response that could change a lot of things .. just know I will tell you all .. I promise!

I told you that I get to Aunt May for the second time? .. his wife's brother Mark in fact have a child / a.. and for us not miss anything .. September aunt to become a third time because my sister will a new baby / a. I'm really happy because the children always bring joy and happiness!

days ago on the Internet instead of watching the various collections for autumn / winter I fell in love with this ..!
This is the Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti collection presented in New York a few weeks ago!
I love the bon ton style and pastel colors! What do you think?
Yesterday and today in London with the sun! .. memorable moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment