Sunday, March 6, 2011

Instructions To Remove Salomon Helmet Ear Pads

Recap..

while I dressed this morning I started to feel my neck stiffen slowly .. and now I have a pretty stiff neck! .. I'm Just A HUMAN Catorce since this is not the only thing I can not go .. But what shall I do when I'm 60 years? What do you say right now beginning to select a nursing home? .. might be an idea!
London today graced us with some intermittent sunshine .. not too eh .. then that if we get used too well is a mess! ..
Hampstead today was beautiful despite the cold .. and it's been a while that I think I'd live there .. sin is dear.
Last week flew .. We have almost finished with the description of all the clothes and next Saturday we finally blessed this photo shoot and then everything will be cataloged and sorted so that the photographer can make fast!
100 dresses! .. next to the description I think I might have a Scripting hysterical!
Tomorrow will be a great day .. I regret not being able to tell you almost anything .. but in the pot boil a couple of things that could move the structure of some things and until we know what kind of death to die I'd rather not say anything! .. I'm sure you'll understand! Since my husband and I have decided to disrupt our life is as if we lived on a Tagada ..!
certainly do not get bored .. that's for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment