Sunday, March 13, 2011

Descargar Starla- The Jewel Riders

The photo session..

do not know why but lately I can not just find the time to write blog and you can not even imagine how sorry I am!
were super intense days of work! Saturday I made my first experience as a saleswoman in a boutique and it was beautiful because I love the boutique Fifi, the area, people passing, and feel the great responsibility of having to manage everything by myself because I was the only Shop!
And luckily everything went great! .. I also made some substantial sales which do not taste!
Yesterday, was the day of the shoot! After weeks of preparation, description, codification, etc. .. etc. .. we finally have captured more than 100 households within that week will be online on the site! .. In fact I suggest you take a look because there are really wonderful pieces ..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment