Thursday, March 3, 2011

Does Kates Playground Do Hardcore?

Still here

not have gone .. 'm always here! But in the meantime I went and returned to Italy where over a long weekend to have celebrated the first birthday of my sweet love, I also replaced all the documents have been lost with the wallet!
not tell you how many laps! ..
Carabinieri (3 times!), Bank, tax office, municipality and so on for almost 3 days! ..
I could not see almost none of my friends if only one night during a cocktail my musician friends .. tralaltro one of them has also become a dad!
I returned Monday night and the work I was immediately engulfed.
As I write I should already be in the shower .. I know I'm late! ..
This morning I launched a seed .. hopefully good!
I know it snows in Bologna .. Fortunately, even if not here is a shocking cold .. again! ENOUGH!
I hope to get back on track again updating this blog a little more often! .. But how is it that my followers have been at stake? .. Reached the 100 I have never taken down from there .. boh .. are perhaps less interesting than other bloggers! ..
Vabbeh no matter .. I write at the end for me and for the few loyal; O)
Why this photo? .. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment