Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Find Miu Miu Bow Satchel

spent


Yeah I passed by chance, do not even remember the password, I had to make several attempts!
The fact is that they are a curiosity.
And this sometimes leads to trouble.
What can I do, I'm attracted by a gleam, like a magpie, ladrissima.
How many years ago when, as a kid, I woke up at dawn, perhaps after a drunk with friends, up there on my mountains. And I climbed through woods steep, the grass wet with the boots, leather pants soaked to the thigh. Chino among the lower branches, under the fir trees, with gray felt hat, smelled the mornings. Clean and persistent mushrooms, berries, ferns, resin. I stopped to catch his breath. And I looked around, trying to guess, among the leaves and shadows and colors misleading. I felt stronger than all, the heart throb. Among the temples, a muffled rumble in my head.
Then suddenly I saw it, that's nice dive to the heart, there. Among those blueberries head polished and shiny. I throw myself among the branches in his face and spider threads woven into the night, her hair, stumbling, slide. Up that piece of china. Then I knelt.
felt soil moisture through the fabric, brush up on his knees. I cleaned it with great care all around that beautiful fresh porcini, twigs, needles of fir, some snail.
Then I get up and light a cigarette. The smoked in the first Gurd porcine nice day.
just picked it up later. Well then modeled the hat and run away. I still crossed many rivers and streams, and swamps, climbing as far as the forest thins out. Where the larches are just the border. Between the woods and fields above, that now we are just at the border. Between cliques caracollanti cows, mostly heifers, primiparous or with the calf. The Austrian Simmenthal spotted white and brown. Our more lean and gray, brown mountain. Here you
anonymous you wrote me two lines, you have given me the need to climb a bit and go see one of the colors misleading.
Cause you know, the more often, the pig was not there. It was a mirage, just a light joke. But I was running all right. Sometimes it's a great disappointment, sometimes a little disappointment. But the surprise of discovery, or illusion, gives an emotion priceless.
I want to know who you are, you anonymous. And I do not know who you are. At least I know who you are. Drop me a line. If you do not want no public comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment