Sunday, May 23, 2010

Face Asymmetrical Drivers License

flight safety, the winged scourge disestesso-by-case basis

Ahh here.
Meanwhile, sorry. Be patient, step randomly here, as I said.
once attended. I had to say that. A person in particular. I wrote a few chapters of a long story, but the rest, perhaps the most, after mysteriously taken shape in strange spaces and suspended the troubled mind before sleeping, it ended up in archival folders. There are situations in which the creative life you really sticks eh! The curiosity for a woman for example.
And you know that every tragedy has its comic side nice, no? Sorridiamoci, come on! Yes, kind of hair shirt wearer insane, I know that the woman is always the same. I mean, your, my, in my opinion are the same. The same person. I am a slavish
analyzer. So, putting together the elements in my possession, interpolating what I'm missing, and I see revival. I think I know who you are.
Of course, we do not know. We may have crossed somewhere. Sure we have friends in common .. professional. Then you gave me a ring, star (affectionately call a lot of people like that). The link in the chain of events that you wrote, quote essevù oratory of any liturgy, has served me impersonating you on a silver plate, pewter, or if you want. And she
, but it's her. No, never told me much about you, indeed. Then those of us sit on the bales for bias. I tried
to get a foot in his door, with deadly conviction and unfortunate naivety, at some point.
She has closed her hand in the middle: I suffered watching some nails black, then yellow, then fall out and grow back. Then he moved around. Everything passes. I lasted for a while 'desire to turn her writing.
I once had a cat, or rather two cats. Pat and Mike. I was recently married. With my wife we \u200b\u200bdecided that the cats should have their sex life without filling the house of her grandchildren. We opted for a kind of sterilization of the cat (misguided) that would allow the cycle of heat. So great trumpet, so good. Indeed no: the cat, after intercourse, not realizing pregnant she was in heat all the time. The cat was out of my head, phosphorus had liquid in his veins. The cat lived holed up under the covers to escape his constant attacks erotic. We had to castrate him. But you know there, nature is very strong: from Castro continued to fuck the cat for at least two years. Then he calmed down. More or less like I did with you we are talking about. No not a trumpet. No, there was nothing, not a kiss, not a caress, not a light touch. Only the urgent desire to see his bottom.
E 'is sensitive like a thrush. But if you do not want, and you get closer, the porcupine is pure cotton in comparison.
Shit was nice to write for her. Know I would have caused some excitement. I was afraid of you know what? Indifference. And Christ, yes, she knows how to do the indifferent. And how.
But it was true adrenaline. It made me pull out everything I had inside, buried and hidden, I was also pulling a lot of cock, if you really want to know. And all this was live.
Well the thing you did not know. But you flogged for? Look, friend (at California), be relaxed: you have lost forever. Those are so well made. One way. You played your game. Do not torture yourself with guilt. You have already forgiven him. Those
so, love and hate, live and die every day. But I bear no malice.
force is always bull's eye;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment