Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Metal Core Scooter Wheels For Sale

view













This card of a corner of my house with Christmas Tree on background of flight instruments is my greeting card for those who would be passing through here.
I wish them much peace as possible with the people who love each other.
After Christmas I will go in my cold house in the mountains to spend a few days together with my daughter since she started school I have only seen twice.
Then, returning, I must think well to continue the adventure of this blog.
I had almost given up already there, then I said that it was worth a try once again.
Groped always worth, but we must also acknowledge the reality of things. And the reality
of things is that I have no response.
whatever people may say if one opens a blog is because he wants to share and interact in some way, weaving the story of an unconventional dialogue.
I write for the blog, not for me. What I write for me, my remains privately.
And, in fact, write the cost of a certain strain. At least, I coast, since it is not public, with absolute respect of course, little thoughts of the day.
I like skirmishes and, if you bet and witty, even polemics. I hate this vacuum at the center of my letters. Well, folks, the blog is dying because it is hardly read by anyone, maybe one or two people but I'm not even sure of that. In short, if this is so, no, not worth the effort. It will close at the beginning of the year and do not talk about it anymore. Patience!
Hugs to the students of the Commander Flight squola Jamiro

0 comments:

Post a Comment