Sunday, December 21, 2008

La Quemona Testotraduzione

India India Alpha Romeo Lima kiss you goodbye




This morning the weather was perfect for flying one of those. After two weeks of blacks skies and rain and atmospheric depression and mood swings.

morning cold and serene sky, I aprofittato to keep a promise and bring a friend in flight.

Destination Portoroz, Slovenia. Takeoff, 332 ° radial to the direct VOR Ronchi, lungocosta, Trieste, exchange at the rate of APP Portorož, wonderful sea. The young lady in attendance, with excellent clarity of English, tells us to bring Koper and gives instructions to a long final approach to runway 15. Delicate landing, the airport an hour in the sun and it's time to go home.

This time we decide to make a parable of the sea via Viki (is a point to carry over to the west and north of Trieste to Portoroz) climbing to 2000 because, with only one engine, at sea you never know.

Bello beautiful, shot a couple of turns at 60 ° with the excuse to take pictures of Piero boat below us. Clearly, with quell'inclinazione, the body undergoes intense acceleration, and if you feel your stomach get used to the shoes, and not easy to keep your arms raised to photograph. Piero but he is a pilot of ultralight, so aprofitto to jealousy with maneuvers that "my" airplane certificate semiacrobatico can do safely.

We are happy and satisfied. In fact imposed an approximate circuit, before the final match your bust and lands like Donald Duck in comics: two good jumps from kangaroo.

I did not know yet that this would be probably my last flight with quell'aeroplano. Have informed me that he would be brought by another party. No longer here.

I've seen it take off, back on track for a final farewell.

150 Charlie, my friend, brother. Father. You deserve much more than these four lines.

I'll miss you. And now I know that I happen, out of habit, but I hope for love, on another plane to call the control tower with your brand, your name, "Ronchi tower, India India Alpha Romeo Lima good afternoon .. ".

As can happen at the beginning, thoughtfully, to call your new companion by the name of your ex-wife. Who does not love you will have bad really.

India India Alpha Romeo Lima, kiss you goodbye, my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment