Friday, December 24, 2010

Enocxada Chikan Goping

Christmas on the road and it is almost Christmas, but I do not laugh


Talk, please do not go no
do not think they can hold the right to be surprised
Take
is just to help me not fall here
Merry Christmas

I have the universe in flames tearing me apart
legs roll and it's no laughing
I gasp, and it is almost Christmas
but with all those people staying here
Merry Christmas

Speak, speak much of what they want
Ask me, ask me a hundred times why
Was doubt me if I'm more '?
But I do not laugh and I do not drag, no
NO!


Belli them with this power, when beautiful singing directly to them the stomach.
these days and bad, ugly: to remind you that you are less known because the company does not consume the same disproportion of the majority.
seems that people are cooking for armies, it seems that Christmas is the apocalypse: we store food and goods, drinks, and things, things and things and chat and share things and stuff.
the birthplace of things.

most of the people it sucks because it takes the brain off and the Christmas lights in sight, which is just fine the luminaria attorcolata tree in the garden, is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment