Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blood In Mucus When Sneezing

sweets from A Stranger (The Fisherman's Friend)




















Things went more something like this.
empty summer and I wish I could say remote.
Estate bizarre substantial climate change.
From 49 ° to 4 ° of the Persian Gulf of the eastern Dolomites. Summer
cold and rainy, with showers, cumulonimbus clouds and icy winds to groppi from the north. For a while even
bora Trieste clear.
Estate soli.Improvvisamente difficult to bear and (almost) unexpectedly alone. Summer of great melancholy.
decide to scream my pain to the Web rather than the moon looks at me with that expression and I do not Boeotian commiserates even a little.
The Fifth Canto of Hell is close to my brush, it's me. I feel like a Drag Queen but much less coarse. I wanted a form of Diabolik.
Between 23.00 and midnight black hole at the center of the Latvian, uses little energy left to reload the home banking with my credit card revolving.
Registration and immediate payment for three months at a well-known portal for lonely hearts. Here I am, there are. Adottatemi distance. Help.
spoil the twenties and fifties, still dancing in the thirty-olds. Limited the geographical area at minimal.
but I do not make morphological limits. Even an army of Amazons, Dame of St. Vincent, gleaners, and unmarried former is something waiting there. The
nik is a good keyhole to spy and get an idea. Field Of Flowers, Micie Fru Fru, hopes intact Belle and Monelle, Arie clear, sweet and creamy, tender and moody Anto71, Mary64, Gigia70, Eyes of Giada226 (nik inflated) and Scorpioncini Amorosi, I feel like crying, but not for their ridiculous names. It is I who stagger and collapse.
I read a bunch of ads, I watch as many photino smiling or sad or funny. Not decide, is the effect of mega shoe store, there's too many to make a reasoned choice. Better than the corner shop: there are 3 pairs and you choose well. There are some chips to cover glamorous (but we are here?), Discarded for summary and without appeal. They will not have me among the legions of stray cats that run below. There are also mussels ahiloro hopeless. I decide not to decide at the time. I need someone to talk. And since the topic shall be free of these balls and foo.
I write three or four are the mails that went on the other but that also work on their own, as the episodes of Sex and the City. The target, date, time, sleep. Unaware.
Each of the people with whom I came into contact deserves a loving caress.
For gentleness and patience with which I have heard. For me to have opened a window into the garden of their lives, their secrets, their loves.
their distress. Their disenchantment. Their will to live.
Some of these women I have met. Others do not.
Here I want to tell the most mundane and bizarre Wed of the meetings that I did half of the Internet and that made me think and smile. It made me feel quite a mona, finally.
So you, nik from berries and wilderness, a little over forty, kindly answered a few lines to one of my mail delusional. I think I wrote him because of his ad funny and ironic about that concluded with "... and those who want pucca biscuit, know that the cafeteria is closed." Ipse dixit.
Exchange by return e-mail to some, a night in chat.
But I can not stand the chat because it absorbs too much attention to press quickly on the keyboard, I feel like a hamster on the wheel, always there to pursue a matter on which a party is in advance and the other in perpetual anxiety that can not do it to keep up and running after three stops away. Unable to deepen. The violet-lilac
frame appears his phone number. However not required. Topics
futile and fun, the girl is very bright, has the easy joke and a sharp tongue, not at all grumpy, bashful at all, one might say mature. Of course her daughter also of the pains of the heart, ca va sans dir.
lives on the waterfront in the north east, city strafrequentata by summer vacationers. But scassafottere rains, the roads are flooded well, and I almost feel just the lapping of my thoughts are that foam of waves, sea and sky black sage green and eggplant. In my head. I'm hurt.
He invites me to her. For over an hour away by car.
A bit of negotiation and we plan for an afternoon.
to meet, chat, spend an evening. I thought it would do me no harm, indeed, was what I wanted, right?
I wear jeans, my beloved leather cowboy boots, a shirt and childbirth. With the innocence of a young cow that goes on the truck to go to the slaughterhouse convinced a picnic.
I stop at the bar by Lucy, little woman, and so energetic, brisk and good counselor, I feel like a cup of coffee before the trip. The
Lucy dear, I put a generous amount of foam in splendid coffee to relieve, since it is aware of my misfortunes sentimental and when I'm drinking I get a message Page.
Toc toc. Who is it? E 'Miss wild berries.
"I do not even need to say .. bring a change of underwear! (...)". I swear I do not understand. I do not understand so clearly that I feel compelled to call and seek guidance sull'intendimento.
"But go, Oscar! .. What have you learned is that with this rain if you go somewhere and have at least dunk to change." "Ah, well, yes, understood."
Something eludes me. But even if
back to take shirt and pants would cost me only five minutes, I do not. I see no reason to support appropriate and sufficient. She is a
panterona panterona with eyes, a few chiletto out of shape and amazing breasts. Exaggerated. Sixth full, then tell me. Polite and friendly, he lives alone. Without a cat.
Great chat, dissects each their own emotional ups and downs, we discover that we know people in common, it makes me see the work he is doing at home and then we go for pizza. All regular, all right. I calm down and, ultimately, I'm fine. I can not think of anything else.
devouring the pizza you ordered at a table protected by a canopy outdoors, wear life jackets because the weather is really ungrateful. The pizzeria is half empty, despite the season.
little I eat because my stomach is squeezed by a period. We drink a couple of limoncello.
The pizzeria is very close to his house, so it decides to invite me for coffee on that one bar of the disorder. Well. In the meantime have been 22.00.
When he pulled out of the bathroom cabinet of a bunch of toothbrushes, strictly new and packaged to make me choose, I came to some doubt.
But I had not even so much resistance to his invitation to stay the night there. It all seemed peaceful. No one had expressed clear interest for the other.
Then, after coffee and chats that are longer and have a couple of glasses had become very late. Time was really crap. The 0.5 x1000 alcohol I had passed without any doubt.
right, rest. Thanks.
loves jazz. Jazz ordered not free. Puts on a CD at low volume low. In
mini, could not sleep even on the bench recovering from a cruise boat in Lampedusa, Tunis. Inaugurate the brand new toothbrush, I'm in pants and shirt and m'infilo in Latvian, on my side. She looks after some of the bathroom on the bedroom door in her nightgown cotton. Dissolves ponytail. Surreal scene. But there is a scene of Casa Vianello. I think I would have to read Gazzetta dello Sport (ever read in my life) and her novel of the Knights and Dragons.
He lies down on the bed and her tits sway dangerously. He still wants to talk.
And time goes slowly. And it is getting late into the night.
Slowly move the ironic-erotic discourse. It 's funny at times. She tells me her friend's son who has a room and fucks the tourists. During the day the trailer. When you close the door of the room downstairs and get it on the billiard table. Other employees observed the scene from the closed circuit surveillance. The show seems to go on stage regularly. She laughs and tells me "Varda 'ste forties now, there are those sluts around." Gliss. Then he tells me about a gay friend who taught her and some friends the excitement of lively oral sex performed on the partner taking a piece of candy in his mouth Fisherman's Friend. An experience to try at all costs. I am incredulous and a bit worried. I caresses his chest in a motherly way and light. When he pulls out from the bedside table the package of Fisherman's Friend I understand that there will be no escape.
Berries wilderness is a very passionate girl. But also very lonely. The us would want a cat.
I'm no expert, but I think if you pull one in the house because you want to fuck, then you should not confuse sex with everything else. On this
boys are often later. The girls are reaching them quickly, skipping steps, for better or for worse. However
me, the Fisherman's Friend does not like. Now I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment