Sunday, June 29, 2008

Libasdesigns How To Cut Churidar Pajama

essentials essentials 2 3



Bonus experts:


1. Belled, barrel to barrel and upset unusual with 110 ° tilt wing are like farts: just like to those who practice them. Avoid
with innocent passengers on board


2. If the woman with whom you come out of three nights proposes to marry her so without delay to the standard phraseology that you learned in the course of English speech.
You can choose between either:
- read you now and then (you get incomprehensible at times) -.
Transmitting blind two to receiver failure, diverting home (talk about the air, the radio is faulty, but shall not receive, I I was reminded that the soups and beans in a pressure cooker from 5 pm)
- May day may day may day fire on board forced attempt land (ooops I got the cagotto and hemorrhoids do not give me respite. I'm sorry, .. then I'll call you back I)
- If you answer "say again" you're fucked. This is a bold-face. The answers are given in AUTO (called bottom-up behavior that is low awareness and save lives at times).

0 comments:

Post a Comment